The Swim Wales Learn to Swim Working Group is a strong volunteer team that help coordinate and contribute to the development of Learn to Swim in Wales.
Aims of the Group:
- To support the nation to become aquatically active through supporting the strategic development of and being a voice for Learn to Swim in Wales.
- To support the development of Learn to Swim in Wales and to provide consultation input within this area of the Aquatic Pathway to realise Swim Wales’ strategic aims.
Who we are
A group of passionate aquatic professionals with a range of skills and expertise and organisation representation:
- Penny John-Pearse (Local Authority (West) / Educator)
- Dyfed Davies (Leisure Trust (North) / Educator / Welsh speaker)
- Hywel Evans (Leisure Trust (South East) / Welsh speaker)
- Nikki Thompson (Independent)
- Sharron Fisher (Private Swim School)
Become a Member
The working group are recruiting for new members and are specifically looking for Teacher and Swim School representatives.
If you are interested in applying, please refer to our Working Groups recruitment page to register your interest.