Position: Swimming Instructor
Location: Cardiff International Pool and Gym
Salary: Level 1 £10.25 per hour & Level 2 £15.00 per hour
Hours: 15 hour position available
Closing date for Applications: 28/11/2022
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
The role of Swimming Instructor is a rewarding position that gives you the opportunity to educate and progress children through our swimming lesson programme. Our programme starts from parent and baby up to competitive level, incorporating RLSS approved water safety criteria to not just ensure that children can swim, but can also make safe and smart decisions around the water.
- Career progression opportunities
- Build a career in the leisure industry
- Be part of an experienced team
- The successful candidate will be dynamic, show high levels of initiative and have exceptional customer care. They will also be able to ensure the highest levels of safety in the day-to-day running of the facility. Energy and enthusiasm is a must for this role as you will be promoting our philosophy of Quality, Care and Excellence in the service you provide.
- A Swim England Level 2 qualification is preferred, but applications would be considered from Level 1.
- The position is subject to a DBS check.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the role we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to Ben Hayward, Aquatics Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Legacy Leisure
Established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, Legacy Leisure seeks to educate, inspire and support physical activity, to enhance the lives of our patrons and enable long term positive lifestyle changes. Legacy Leisure is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patrons, and aims to offer a diverse range of physical and cultural activities that will engage and invigorate communities, be it through sport, the arts or other activities.
For more information visit www.legacyleisure.org.uk