Why Join A Club?
- Find it hard swimming up and down on your own?
- Looking for more structure to your lane swimming?
- Want more coaching and progression?
- Could benefit from some motivation?
- Hoping to find like-minded people to train with?
- Perhaps be an official or volunteer in the future?
- And you want it to be fun?
Adults join swimming clubs for many different reasons - losing
weight, staying fit, competing or socialising. Whatever your goal,
find out what your local club has to offer.
But I haven't been swimming in years!
Not a problem. Many adult swimming club members have taken a
break from swimming. Some were club level swimmers previously,
others swam for fitness when they were younger. It really doesn't
matter how long a break you've had, if you want to get back into
the water, your local club is the best place to