Club: Swansea Performance Centre
Coach: Stuart McNarry
- In my swimming career I have swam at International, National,
Regional and County level.
- In 2010 and 2009 I competed in the WISE International schools
competition for England.
- I have also won many national medals, including gold in 100m
fly and bronze in 200m fly in 2009. I also won silver in 2011 in
the 100m fly.
- This year I competed in the Olympic Trials in London, and
finalled (came in the top 10 open age) for the 100m butterfly and
placed 11th in the 200m butterfly.
- I have won various county and regional medals and hold records
for different events at this level also. I have previously been
selected to represent the South West at English Schools and also at
the UK School Games.
- I would like to think that I could hopefully represent Great
Britain in the Commonwealth Games in 2014 in Glasgow, and even
represent Great Britain at the Rio Olympics in 2016 - That would be
my ultimate career goals.
Outside of swimming I like to socialise with friends, and go
shopping and spend lots of money! I also like to just chill out,
and go to the cinema to watch a movie. The weekends are mostly used
to just relax and take time out, as it's a pretty hectic schedule
in the pool during the week days. I also like to go to restaurants
with friends, and enjoy baking cakes and making lots of yummy