Club: Swansea Performance
Coach: Stuart McNarry
2.04.69 (not competed SC since 2010)
2.04.25 (not competed SC since 2010)
Highlights so far have been in achieving British Championship
qualifying times making it to the Semi finals for the 200Fly this
year and also being in the top 14 Brits for the 400IM.
Medalist at the Youth Nationals in 400IM in 2011 along with
several other Semis / finals.
Also being selected to swim for The English Team for the WISE
schools/colleges competition in 2011.
Competed in several of the Great Swim series, Highest place
being 7th in the elite mens race. Also winning the
England Talent Open water competition in July 2011.
- Open Water English Talent winner July 2011
- Nationals 2011
- Finalist and Bronze Medalist in the 400IM
- Semi finalist 200m Breaststroke
- Semi finalist and reserve finalist for 200m Butterfly
- Finalist 200IM, 6th place
- 6th place 1500m Freestyle
British Universities Long Course 2011/2012
- 1500m Freestyle - 2nd place
- 400IM - 4th place
- 200IM - 3rd place
British Championships / Olympic Trials, London,
- 12th (Brit) in 400IM
- Semi finalist for the 200 Butterfly
- Reserve semi finalist for the 200 IM
Outside of the training I am busy at Unviversity completing a
Degree in Sports Science at Swansea University.
In my free time I enjoy relaxing with friends, playing on the
x-box and an occasional game of golf. I think my main hobby is
sleeping and recovering from training.