Club: Swansea ITC
Coach: Bud Mcallister
PB's in main events: 200m butterfly, 100m butterfly
SC 2.03.94, 56.67
- Competing on an international level since 2005.
- Competed in two Commonwealth Games 2006 Melbourne and 2010
- Olympic double finalist in 2008 Beijing.
- Commonwealth bronze medallist in 100m Butterfly 2010.
- Double Olympian, 2008 Beijing and 2012 London.
- My dream is to win an Olympic Gold and break a world
- If I didn't swim I would most likely be involved in another
sport because I like to be active.
- I like watching movies and going to the cinema, my favourite
treats at the cinema are sweet popcorn and pick 'n' mix!
- I love music, especially upbeat stuff that I can dance to.
- Swimming makes me have a big appetite, so I love food and enjoy
eating out. I like baking yummy desserts.
- I love dress shopping, especially when I have a special
occasion to buy one for. Although I find shopping quite tiring
along side swimming so sometimes Internet shopping is great!
- I love my rest and sleep as much as I can; I have to have my
bed as comfy as possible!